miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

The very last moments of our trip

Hello, Asier Suarez here!

Today is officially the last day (well, more like half day, since we will be leaving at around 2 PM) we will be spending in Finland. We already had our meetups with Riikka (the coordinator of international affairs in Luksia) and Asko (our boss) and said our goodbyes over the last two days, and as our journey comes to an end, I think we have all learnt and grown along the way during these three months abroad.

In a very Finnish fashion, last week we had our last hike & grill session of our stay, and we even wet our feet in the lake's cold water, since it has been quite hot in the last few days, much to our surprise. This specific journey is over, but I am sure we will all be looking forward to any future ventures abroad, since it has been a great three months.

I have no photos to share, as right now I am finishing preparing everything before we leave for the airport. Once I'm back home, I shall write one last blog post about this afternoon/evening's trip, which will wrap up my blog posts for my adventure in Finland. I hope you have all enjoyed reading these, as I have certainly enjoyed my stay here and sharing it all with everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario